To create and establish world class library and information center to the satisfaction of readers.
To provide various learning resources, books, journals, e-learning resources to readers.
|Total Number of Books||9021|
|Total Number of Titles||1350|
|Total Amount of Books||33,16,331.25|
|Total Amount of Purchase Books (2017-18)||15,95,341.25|
|Total Amount of Printed Journals (2017-18)||81,750.00|
|Total Amount of E-Sources (2016-17)||70,800|
|Total Carpet Area||467.2sqm|
|Reading Hall Capacity||150 student|
|Newspapers (English , Marathi)||11|
Reading Room Hours:
All Days except Sunday / Holidays : 08:00 AM – 6.00PM
Monday through Saturday : 09:00 AM – 04.00 PM
Digital Library : 09:00 AM – 06.00 PM
Salient Features of Library :
- Open access to all members.
- Library Membership
- Use of barcode system for circulation of books.
- Circulation Book Lending (Every Student get 3 book for one month)
- OPAC (Online public access catalogue) facility for book search.
- Journal Section
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facility.
- Reading room facility.
- Availability of NPTEL
- Users Orientation Programme
- Library Membership is free to all Students, faculty and staff of Someshwar Engineering College.
- The Library is fully automated using e-Granthalaya (3.0) software. E-granthalaya is a class Integrated library system with comprehensive functionality including the basic and advanced options.
- To help the students in accessing the E-Resources and other reference available on-line, a Digital Library has been also set up in the Library.